Beginner – Level 1 & Level 2
B1 and B2
Foundations of belly dancing.
Intermediate – Level 1 & Level 2
I1 and I2
Basic techniques and movements.
Pre – Advance – Level 1 & Level 2
P1 and P2
Introduction to incorporating props such as veil with belly dancing.
Choreographs & Props
Announcement on our choreography & props classes will updated regularly where we introduce Isis Wings, Fan Veil, Double Veil, Poi, Cane, Bollywood, Flamenco Fusion and many more.
Our Professional courses allows you to take charge of your own skill advancement and able to gain mastery while pursuing your interest.
- Plan your learning path and help you enter a new industry
- Upgrade skills and advance your career through a set training pathway
- Achieve qualifications and certifications that demonstrate your skills sets to employers in tangible terms
- Obtain portable credentials for existing skills to improve your employability
- Assess and benchmark your capabilities against industry-established work standards
- Support and promote the best practices at your workplace
In BDD, we conduct formal assessments in approved courses (non-WSQ) to authenticate our students ensuring them learning the correct knowledge and right techniques. Upon successful full completion of the written assessment, the candidate will be awarded the Professional Certificate in relevant courses (Attainment & Competency) recognised across for the Competency Standard undertaken, and administered by BDD, which we are under the Training Organisation directory in WDA.
No other belly dance school in Singapore has developed and groomed solo & troupe
champions, professional dancers and instructors.